Cut the Rope Box
Now you can have your very own Om Nom in a box that you can feed candy to! I found this project at CubeeCraft and just had to share. If you’re a fan of the game “Cut the Rope,” you’ll love this!
Simply print in color ink on white paper and cut the template out. You’ll need an Xacto Knife to cut the slits between the letters. After you’re done cutting, fold along the edges to form a box. No tape or glue needed. Just slide the tabs in between the slits and you’ll end up with a small box with Om Nom inside!
- Cut the Rope Ornament
- Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift Universal iPhone/iPad App (Free)
- Cut the Rope – iPhone Version (99 cents)
- Cut the Rope Lite – iPhone Version (Free)
- Cut the Rope – iPad Version ($1.99)
- Cut the Rope Lite – iPad Version (Free)